[nabs-l] why I want a mac

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 09:13:25 UTC 2012

Hi, all.
To explain why I would like a Mac is simple: universal
accessibility integrated into the product.  Also, I really want
something with good tech support.  The tech support people from
India sometimes don't speak good English, and given the
demographics of india and its people, blindness is not thought to
be a good thing in India.  So if I said, "Whuat do I do because
JAWs isn't working?"  They'll have no answer for me.  That's all
I can say.  There are other reasons I want a mac, and I want to
be able to use one so bad.
Beth