[nabs-l] Southern Strums Questions

Gabe Cazares gcazares10 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 17:47:50 UTC 2012

Hi Cynthia, Joshua, and All,
Unfortunately, we will not be hosting Southern Strums any longer. Joshua, it
did occur in 2010, in fact that was our most successful Strums, might I add.
I'm glad you guys are coming to convention though, our affiliate is in full
prep swing for all of our Federation family here in Texas.
Best,

...Gabe

Gabriel M. Cazares, 1st Vice President
Texas Association of Blind Students - TABS (A Division of the National
Federation of the Blind of Texas)
www.nfbtx.org/tabs
Phone: 713-581-0619