[nabs-l] community service seminar

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 23 22:53:58 UTC 2012

Hi all,
I realized my comments went the wrong place because they were sent to the master list.

I see the agenda for  the community service meeting is packed full of inspiring stories and tips.
this sounds like an excellent seminar. If anyone records it digitally,
please send me the recorded file.
I especially want to hear this one
>5:20 - 5:35: How Getting Involved Can Get You That Job
>
>Dick Davis, Chairperson, Employment Committee

I want to get a job based on volunteering and hearing this will give me
hope for that.
How exactly do you turn volunteering into employment is something I don’t know especially when many volunteers are there because it’s a small nonprofit without the resources to pay a big staff.
Ashley