[nabs-l] quick convention question

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 16:12:28 UTC 2012

Greetings:
  Nabs takes all comerss!
 if there is always information that is sure to benifit a younger
student, a high school, college or grad school student, as well as
teachers and parents.
  As Arielle has pointed out (she should know, being a past nabs
president   and such), if a person wishes to vote in elections, they
may simply pay the $5 dues,  or if you don't want to vote, you need
not pay.
 Either way you are more than welcome to join us!
 I am very excited  to see you and your friend (as well as the rest of
you) at the nabs meeting!

--
Darian Smith

"Let's work together to eliminate Subminimum Wages for People with Disabilities"

http://www.nfb.org/fairwages

"To dream what is possible and to put oneself in service of that dream is the
formula
for a life well lived."

- Dr. Peter Benson