[nabs-l] Xbox 360 Accessibility

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Thu Jun 28 19:20:17 UTC 2012

Thank you to Tyler, Brandon, and Beth, who have commented about Xbox 360 accessibility on the list.  Please keep your comments coming!

To clarify:

My research is specific to the Xbox 360 platform and not any other gaming system.  I am not researching gaming; I am researching the additional features of the system.

If you could please send your comments to me directly (not to the list) about the Xbox 360's services beyond gaming and accessibility issues, I would be most grateful, and you will be helping our movement!

Justin
president at alumni.ecu.edu

Justin M. Salisbury
Class of 2012
B.A. in Mathematics
East Carolina University
president at alumni.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD