[nabs-l] introducing Myself

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 01:12:08 UTC 2012

Hi Rylie,

Good intro! Welcome back to the list! I look forward to seeing you
contribute to our discussion, and to reading your future posts!

As for an introduction of my own, I'll start out by saying that I might
possibly be the youngest person on this list. My name is Chris, and I'm
going into 9th grade in public school here in Maryland. By the way, I live
about an hour away from our national center in Baltimore, so I go down there
for a lot of NFB events. I'm interested in technology, blindness-related
issues, and music, among other things. Speaking of music, I saw in another
post you wrote that you are a singer, as am I. I'm still in the process of
learning Braille music right now, though. I also enjoy surfing the Web,
hanging out with friends, reading, and, like you, swimming and goalball.

Again, welcome to the list, and I look forward to reading your
contributions!

Thanks and blessings,

Chris