[nabs-l] Ready Or Not Here Comes Another Nabs Membership Call

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Thu Mar 1 05:11:45 UTC 2012

Dear david,

Thanks for the update and very amusing note about it! I'm sorry for the late
notice about it but, my sister knows all about it herself and, is applying
for the national scholarship for the nfb and also for the nfb of Colorado
one which is the state scholarship program too! So, wish her luck on it!

Thanks again and, I will talk to you soon.

Hugs,
amy