[nabs-l] announcement: a study on the uses and accessibility of podcasts in college courses

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 03:51:20 UTC 2012

Hello fellow NABS members,

I have been asked to circulate this announcement to the NABS
members.  A doctoral student is conducting a study and would like
to reach out to college students as potential participants.  If
you would like to participate or if you have any questions,
contact Kimarie Whetstone at the email address she provides.  Her
announcement follows:

 Dear students and NABS listers,
Please pass this announcement on to any blind college
students that you know.  Please forward to other student lists
you are on and to
your state student division list.
I am conducting a study on the current uses and
accessibility of podcasts in online college courses.  The current
uses of audio
podcasts and the accessibility of audio podcasts in U.S.  online
college courses
as perceived by learners with vision loss is unknown.  For that
reason, we are
requesting that you please take our survey to share your
perspective.  A link to
the online survey on Survey Gizmo is below.  The survey will take
approximately
15 minutes to complete and will be anonymous.
httpcceduddsurveygizmoddcomstsblec/gbecegstCurrent-Uses-and-Acces
sibility-of-Podcasts-in-Online-College-Courses
Thank you.
Kimarie Whetstone
Doctoral Student
whetstonekjw at yahoo.com