[nabs-l] Great school news!

Jewel herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 18:30:30 UTC 2012

Dear Joshua,
Not this year, sorry. Maybe next year in Orlando. Too many expenses
around the house this year, plus having to buy a new laptop for my
boyfriend because his was near dead, and I spent quite a bit on a D.C.
trip for his birthday present.

Good luck finding a notetaker. Do you look on Matilda Zeigler?
Sometimes they have advertisements for things on sale that are a great
deal.

Yours Truly,
Jewel