[nabs-l] Am I the only one?

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 12 21:49:13 UTC 2012

Joshua,
Its not a legal requirement.
What you should do is braille the labels yourself and with a sighted person
put them on.
They shouldn't have a problem with you brailling the labels.
What do you mean
they won't put them on the snack machines? Did  you ask and they refused?
This may be the  case with no one knowing braille
at your school; but if you offered to do it, I fail to see the problem. Just
use clear dimo tape so its see through and no one should be affected.