[nabs-l] Needing the Koran for a Research Paper

Jewel herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 18:24:00 UTC 2012

Dear all,
I'm working on a history paper that I need to cite the Koran for, but
I can't find the full text of the Koran in daisy format anywhere. I'd
much rather it in daisy format than anything, so I can search for
specific words/phrases even at home where I don't have interent. I
found an online Koran, but not a daisy book. Does anyone know of one,
and if not, why isn't it out there? There's plenty of versions of the
Bible in daisy format, so why not the Koran?

Hoping to find it,
Jewel Shuping
herekittykat2 at gmail.com