[nabs-l] Needing the Koran for a Research Paper

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 00:24:58 UTC 2012

Hi Jewel,

Did you try Bookshare? RFBD? By the way, you can also search for
words/phrases if you were to get a BRF version of the Koran by
using the find command on any Braille notetaker.  I know the find
command on the BrailleNote is space with f; not sure about the
BrailleSense, PacMate, or Braille Plus/Icon though.  Sorry I
can't be of more help.

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my BrailleNote