[nabs-l] Braille Embosers

Loren isaiah5719 at mchsi.com
Tue May 1 15:10:55 UTC 2012

You can get the i-pad and focus for around 32 to 3500 or so.  It is about
half the cost of a braille notetaker, and will give you access to much more
material.

The down side is, that the i-pad is an apple product and if you are use to
windows' based product, you will have a learning curve to deal with.

It is my opinion though, that as funds gets tighter, rehab will have to
consider apple products more and more because the speech and drivers for
braille devices are built in and it saves a bunch  of money in the longrun.

Loren