[nabs-l] Convention question.

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Tue May 15 16:42:02 UTC 2012

Hello John,

I am glad to see you were not offended by my question. I am not from the
area, so I did not realize public transportation does not run on Sundays. If
you are interested in attending the student seminar, perhaps you could
contact a local chapter to see if they might be willing to help you out with
transportation. I found the following contacts listed on the Texas affiliate
website:

Fort worth Chapter
Elizabeth (Liz) Campbell, President
Phone: 817-738-0350
Email: fortworth at nfb-texas.org

Dallas Chapter
Sam Jackson, Vice President
Phone: 214-504-8116
Email: samraider1 at gmail.com

I am not sure what your schedule is like for the week, but perhaps one of
these local contacts could provide some assistance as far as transportation
is concerned so you could make the most out of the parts of convention you
can attend.

Best of luck,
Elizabeth