[nabs-l] Scientific Calculators

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Tue May 22 20:11:36 UTC 2012

Please explain what makes this calculator good in terms of accessibility from your perspective.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson

On Tue, 22 May 2012 14:05:15 -0500, John Moore wrote:

>I think the TI36X is the way to go. I have been using mine for every college math class I have/ I do not
have a specific math reqeuirement so I'm taking a class called Survey of Mathematics, which is a general
interest course that covers a little bit of everything. I think this calculator is the best one.