[nabs-l] taking the GRE

Cynthia Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Sun May 27 21:15:29 UTC 2012

Yes. The questions are certainly as difficult. They reflected what I
learned in the practice materials. I really believe that the questions
are on par. I'm not sure why the self-voiced test has to have
predetermined questions, but I really feel that in comparison to other
educational agencies, ETS has done a great job with accommidations.

I am emailing Ruth and asking her personally about the score reports,
and I will write again with the actual answer when I hear from her.

Cindy