[nabs-l] Checking boxes in word documents

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Nov 3 20:46:41 UTC 2012

Well, it probably depends on how they create it.  I would try
switching to JAWS cursor and see if you can move it into the box,
then route PC to JAWS, read current word to see where it is, it may
check it, or you may need to press space bar, or it may not work at all.

These things tend to take experimentation.  After routing you might
need to double click mouse instead.

Dave