[nabs-l] emailing on the iphone 5

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 20:32:29 UTC 2012

There is also a way to make your signature unique for each email
address you have connected to your phone, and you can also edit your
signature(s). So you can have a signature without it saying "Sent from
my iPhone." I know that it's a marketing technique, but for my
personal email, I leave it there with my signature, because I think
that it indirectly tells people that I am emailing on the go and that
it might not be the most comprehensive/edited reply.

Cindy