[nabs-l] Nabs membership committee welcomes you to an open membership call.

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 19:33:01 UTC 2012

Hello nabs,

 This Sunday, We will be having an open membership committee meeting.
This meeting will take place at 4p.m. ET, and is open to all
interested in how we go about the business of building, interacting
with and engaging the membership of the National Association of Blind
Students, as  we continue to support the work of the National
Federation of the Blind. If you have ideas for activities or
initiatives that may help us reach and benefit a larger number of
students than we might already, then we would very much like to have
you join us!
 On Sunday December 2, at 4p.m. ET, call (530) 881-1212. Code: 757809541
 Questions?
 Contact me directly at dsmithnfb at gmail.com
 Best,
 Darian

--
Darian Smith
Chair, Membership committee

Text the word BLIND to 85944 to donate $10 to the NFB Imagination Fund
via your phone bill.

The time is now to eliminate Subminimum Wages for People with Disabilities

http://www.nfb.org/fairwages

“We know not of our future, but we know of our past. A past that is
made up of our ancestor’s Dreams, their stories and hopes.
These sights once seen, sounds heard and emotions felt are now our
knowledge. The knowledge that guides us to this very moment…”