[nabs-l] Apple's customer service wasRE: iphone issue

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 00:46:22 UTC 2012

Hi LaVonya,

No, I got a good person, as you did. I guess these other people happened to
get reps who didn't know VoiceOver. But I'll give Apple credit here; they've
really devoted a lot of attension to putting accessibility into their
products and teaching their tech support people how to work with the
accessibility features and with people who have disabilities.

Chris