[nabs-l] Question for you all

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 22:33:15 UTC 2012

And it's not just a blindness thing either. My boyfriend's sister is
sighted and she has maxed out several credit cards, which is worse
than overdrawing a checking account. Budgeting becomes doubly
important if you use a credit card since credit card debt incurs extra
charges and messes up your credit rating. When I was shopping around
for my first credit card, my dad told me I should just not care what
the interest rate is since I should just plan on paying my bills in
full each month and never incurring any interest charges.
Arielle