[nabs-l] introduction

Mauricio Almeida mauriciopmalmeida at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 03:26:07 UTC 2012

greetings everyone,

I am Mauricio Almeida.
Originally from Brazil, I currently study at Michigan State university
as an international relations major, in order to become a diplomat
working for the brazilian government. in brazil, our NFB is very much
so in its beginning stages, so I am used with publicly advocating for
student rights and the rights of the visually impaired in general.
I have vast experience with computers also.
It will be my pleasure to learn with every one of you and add my
experiences to the NABS as we strive to improve our lives, so feel
free to contact me privately or via list if you are in need of
anything.
also, my personal contacts are below for anyone interested.

regards,

Mauricio
facebook: http://facebook.com/mauriciopmalmeida
skype: mauriciopma10