[nabs-l] help at work

Mauricio Almeida mauriciopmalmeida at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 05:26:40 UTC 2012

hello arielle,

I should have been more specific, my apologies.
when you try using google docs with jaws, it will automatically end up
entering application mode, meaning, it will tell you "application mode
on" and then it will sort of freeze.
what i do is i press insert z, or capslock z (depending on your
keyboard layout) and try navigating through the page.
There was a script or tutorial a friend of mine made that made google
docs way better, i'm not sure which, but i have e-mailed him and asked
him about it.
meanwhile, try seeing if that helps.
also, i am wiling to help anyone privately with making sure things are
adjusted for your needs technologically wise so long as you're
whilling to tell me your issues. it is something i have done for years
now through several medias, including skype/teamspeak.

sincerely,

mauricio