[nabs-l] Receiving The Student Slate Via Email

Roanna Baccchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 17:37:40 UTC 2012

Hello everyone I have a question for you.  Yesterday I discovered
that the National Association Of Blind Students has a publication
called The Student Slate.  I know that you can download each
issue as word documents from the web site.  I know that this
publication can be received via email.  Can you please send me
the link so I can sign up to receive this? I looked on the Nfb
web site and cannot find it.  Any help is greatly appreciated.