[nabs-l] using bookshare on a mac

Mary Fernandez trillian551 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 03:22:01 UTC 2012

Hi Ashley,
Are you using a notetaker? If you are, it might be easier to download
the books in BRF and reading them on there. Otherwise, you can
download the books in DAISY, and one of the files you unzip is a XML
type. It's usually the third one on the list. Anyway, that will open
up the book in your browser, and you can navigate by chapters, it just
depends on the book. Let me know if you have any further questions.
Hope this helps.
Mary

--
Mary Fernandez