[nabs-l] Why aren't people more understanding at most churches.

Brian Hatgelakas brian.hatgelakas at verizon.net
Thu Sep 20 12:54:06 UTC 2012

Luckily for me I go to a very great church where I've been included in everything and I've made tons of friends and yes I am the only blind person their.  For those of you not so fortunate why don't you make the initiative and join a group of friends and make yourself noticed.  I've had to do this to start out at some places and by the time I did I made tons of friends and people were more than welcoming to me.