[nabs-l] having a hard time fitting in at church

Lavonya Gardner hotdancer1416 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 19:29:49 UTC 2012

Hi Chris,
I joined the dance team so that the people at the church and the dance team could get to no them, and I could get to no them. I started danceing at age 3. So the obvious skills show in practice and performance. I have done a talk about autism, in April, I danced a solo that I coriagraphed And I coriagraphed a routine for the hole team to do. Communication can be intertainning but it may get better.

Sent from my iPad