[nabs-l] Article: Audio-based virtual gaming aims to help the blind navigate, CNet News, April 1, 2013

Jedi Moerke loneblindjedi at samobile.net
Tue Apr 2 11:51:02 UTC 2013

I have a strong suspicion that the videogame in another itself is not what necessarily responsible for increasing success of navigation. I think the video game activates some cognitive processes that traditional instruction does not. I suspect it's the same phenomenon that works instruction discovery. I don't know that for fact, but it's a gas. This message was typed in a hurry using Siri, so please forgive me in advance for grammatical errors.

Sent from my iPhone