[nabs-l] FW: [nfbwatlk] {Disarmed} Fw: Don't Deny Blind Grad Student Support He Needs to Graduate

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 01:54:05 UTC 2013

I noticed the same things.

Humberto, I realize you might not be directly in the know about this
as it was forwarded to you, but if you know anything more can you
explain a little bit?  If something really is going wrong then I do
agree something should be done to support Vincent, but the situation
is a little hazy at the moment.

Kaiti