[nabs-l] Help with a paper

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 13:50:35 UTC 2013

You might try the AFB site.

-----Original Message-----
From: nabs-l [mailto:nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of minh ha
Sent: Monday, April 08, 2013 9:09 AM
To: nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Subject: [nabs-l] Help with a paper

Hello all,

I hope you guys can help me out with a project that I am doing. I am taking
a theology class on different theories of justice and for our final paper,
we have to choose a current justice issue and find
newspaper/magazine/research articles to write about. I am doing mine on the
inequalities in education for visually impaired students as it is a topic
that has not gained enough attention in the media. I know the NFB has
published many articles on the issue from the Braille literacy crisis to
inaccessible technology, but do you know of any other resources that I might
look up for my research? Any guidance would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
Minh

but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their
dreams with open eyes, to make them possible." T. E. Lawrence