[nabs-l] The Scarlet Letter

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 05:10:29 UTC 2013

Hello,
Read it on the computer arrowing down line by line. That way you can reread
the hard passages over and over and place a mark like *`* at potential
quotes.
Also, read the spark notes. Spark notes are fantastic to read along with
complex texts if one is not quite sure of all the meanings of a passage.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs