[nabs-l] Google car takes to the streets

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Fri Apr 12 17:14:32 UTC 2013

So often some of us are held fast by reliance of tefchnology which
more often than not malfunctions. I have found it much more
meaningful depending not on technology that can (and
does)  malfunction, leaving blinkie at a loss, and notions of
independence in a state of free fall. but people instead.
Independence accorded me by technology is still, as I see it, a
litttle fake. Don need to make sure you have a back up system in the car, or a