[nabs-l] Google car takes to the streets

Suzanne Germano sgermano at asu.edu
Sat Apr 13 16:40:04 UTC 2013

Personally if I bust my ass to have a career in which I can afford
something and that is what I chose to buy, I see nothing wrong with that.
That is like saying people who can afford nice vacations shouldn't do it or
buy a nice house. You cannot put a price tag on freedom being limited to
where a bus goes or when family and friend's can drive you is not true
freedom.

And who are these friend's and family? I don't have people who are sitting
around waiting to drive me to appointments. My fiance will drive me to
appointment because eh feel it is stupid for me to waste 4 hours to take
the bus but the is a cost and that is he has to use vacation time form work
to do it.

I want to go where I want to go and when I want to go.