[nabs-l] Question about apex error

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 23 05:11:02 UTC 2013

Hi Miso, this is Helga. I also owned a BrailleNote Apex. Have you tried
browsing your files using the File manager menu? Maybe if you try that you
would be able to find your file, and then you could copy it into a
USVdrive,, and after you do that then try to copy it again from your
USVdrive to your BrailleNote again and see if you can open your file again.
Just let me know if you have any questions about it? God bless!. By the way,
if you want to talk to me more about this, is better for you to write me to
my email address, better than in the list. Thanks. my email is
helga.schreiber at hotmail.com