[nabs-l] Scanning And Reading Appliance (SARA) vs. Kurzweil

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Wed Apr 24 01:19:45 UTC 2013

No, the KNFB Reader is a cell phone with special software.

Dave

p.s.  If you want a truly portable device this is probably your
highest quality choice at this point.  There are a number of apps for
the iPhone, and some do a pretty good job, but no one can quite get
the quality of KNFB Reader yet.

DA