[nabs-l] Contacting Dr. Maurer was Re: (no subject)

christopher nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 22:35:34 UTC 2013

Joy,

As Joshua said, Dr. Maurer doesn't often answer emails. So, you could
email him, but if you really want to get in contact with him, your
best bet would probably be to call. Since he does not have a direct
extension, you would call the operator and ask for him. If he is
available, they will transfer you.

Also, just a tip: you might want to put the subject line in your
emails to the list in the future. We do this for two reasons: firstly,
so list members will know what we are writing about before they even
open the email, and secondly because Emails which come from spammers
and hackers often have no subject line. We are not saying that you are
a spammer or hacker, only that emails with no subject send out to a
list make some suspicious of spamming. If you could do this, this
would greatly help us.

Hope this helps,

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone