[nabs-l] Access to Lab Experiments

Jamie P. blackbyrdfly at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 09:20:26 UTC 2013

The issue is that it is. I'm paying my tuition out of pocket, and not even
getting in-state rates yet. My savings will run dry long before I finish my
degree, and even while on sale, it's a lot of money that I will likely need
to borrow and repay over time... so there are a lot of cost-benefit
calculations involved.