[nabs-l] organizing print papers

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 23:43:24 UTC 2013

Hi Sophie,

I have found that designating a folder for each class is the most
helpful in keeping printed papers organized. I would have to agree
that emailing your teachers assignments might be more effective. I
have been emailing all of my teachers my assignments since my freshman
year of high school and I have found it to be much easier than dealing
with printed papers. I also receive all of my assignments (except
math) emailed to me by my teachers.

Danielle