[nabs-l] organizing print papers

Merlyn Hileman merlyn_hileman at aol.com
Sun Aug 11 19:32:38 UTC 2013

Hey Sophie,

Have you ever thought about using a flash drive and emailing your work
to your teachers? I had the same problem with the print papers in 6th
grade, when my teachers insisted I use a Bluetooth printer to give them
assignments. I constantly had to have sighted assistance to tell which
papers were for which class. After I moved to Texas the summer before
7th grade, I decided it would be easier to do my work on my
BrailleNote, copy it onto a flash drive, and email it to my teachers. I
have a flash drive specifically for schoolwork, and I have a folder for
each class.

Merlyn Hileman