[nabs-l] accessibility of Google books

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 17 16:59:41 UTC 2013

Hi,
Oh my gosh! I was just going to write a similar message now that its summer
and I have time.
This is a problem.
I don't think  its accessible.
When ever I search and find a google book excerpt, it’s a problem.
I cannot read it with jaws except for maybee the title.
I wish they would change this.

Ashley