[nabs-l] JAWS and foreign languages

Anna Givens annajee82 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 16:59:33 UTC 2013

Hey Laurel, can u answer these questions on the list?  I, and a couple others, have been wondering about JAWS and foreign language.  If u could answer these questions on here that would be helpful to me, and then whatever other french stuff you guys want to discuss, u can do it off-list.  Would u mind?

Anna E Givens