[nabs-l] question concerning Spanish 1 class

Leye-Shprintse Öberg leyeshprintse at ymail.com
Mon Aug 26 20:36:46 UTC 2013

BS"D

Laurel,

Which languages do you can? I'm only curious.

Kayla,

When I studied English and French I used my laptop with Jaws and a Braille display, I'd English and French speeech. I think foreign languages are a subject where we can be successful as our coursemates, I love it! I've no ideas about your Packmate since these things are uncommon in my country, can't you test to write the accented letters in Spanish on your computer and import the document to the Packmate? I did this when I wanted to learn how to write the French accents with my BraillePen12 on my iPad. Good luck with your studies!

Kind regards,
Mlle. Leye-Shprintse Öberg

Courriel : leyeshprintse at ymail.com
Journal : http://leyeshprintse.blogspot.com