[nabs-l] school book on my phone

Sophie Trist sweetpeareader at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 19:54:19 UTC 2013

I know this is common for many of you, but I've never experienced
it, so I'm looking for advice. One of my summer reading books
could only be accessed through the kindle app on my iPhone. The
teacher wants us to bring the book in so we can reference it for
assignments. We need to be skim it and find certain things in
certain chapters. How do I do this when the book is in audio
format? I know this may be a dumb question, but I'm in high
school and have never dealt with this before. Any help/advice
would be majorly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Sophie