[nabs-l] google chrome

Beth Taurasi denverqueen1107 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 28 19:58:25 UTC 2013

Justin, Google Chrome was considered "evil" by a university
professor I had once at FSU.  But then again, yo9u find it on the
android devices if I'm correct.  Google is evil in that the
company is big in itself.  But anyway, the Chrome browser would
not probably be ideal for universities.  Thanks for your
question.
Beth