[nabs-l] Some Job Questions...

Suzanne Germano sgermano at asu.edu
Sun Dec 1 18:10:00 UTC 2013

Going to college vs not going to college, skilled unskilled is not a
"sighty" thing.

The facts are people without college degrees have a much higher
unemployment rate. Going to college gives you opportunities to do
internships and be able to prove you can do the job when you go apply after
completing degree. And I would much rather live on a salary of 100,000 per
year then 15,000-25,000 per year.