[nabs-l] Burnaware Help

Joe jsoro620 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 02:50:24 UTC 2013

Peter,

Google BlindWindows and BurnAware. Someone recently posted the specific
steps to do what you're asking for. I just did a quick search but could not
retrieve the e-mail from that list. If I weren't in a rush, I'd go back and
search again, but post back if you haven't found that particular post or are
still having difficulty. Alternatively, depending on your OS, I've always
been able to burn data CDs using the built-in Windows feature. Select your
files, drop into your CD drive and choose the command from the menu
bar.--Joe