[nabs-l] GRE Accomodations

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 23:21:29 UTC 2013

Hi Bobbi,

I don't have low vision, but in general I would suggest requesting the
GRE accommodations that most closely resemble the accommodations you
use to take tests in college. So if you use a large print test most of
the time, request that; if you usually take tests on the computer with
ZoomText then request that instead if it's allowed. If you usually
take tests with readers, then you can request that too. Best of luck!
Arielle