[nabs-l] doctors appointments

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Thu Dec 19 02:16:34 UTC 2013

Hello:
You can either have the receptionist or the nurse help you fill out
paperwork. Also, if you want your mom to stay behind, you may just be
able to say like "I'll be right back," or "hey, can you hold this while
I'm back there?" If she's going to get something like that, otherwise it
may just be worth saying something depending on what kind of messages
she'd be best receiving.

HTH,