[nabs-l] accessibility of Share Point, One Note, and Voice Thread

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 20:20:51 UTC 2013

Hi, I used a bit of Share Point in the fall of 2010, so this info is
dated. I honestly did not use many features of the system and don't
really even know what you can do with Share Point. I just checked out
documents and returned them and was able to do so. It may have not
been immediately intuitive, but I know that I was able to do so.
Checking out and returning documents is kind of like saying, I'm going
to work on this document right now, and when I return it, it will be
updated and someone else can work on it. Like I said, my experience
was minimal and knowledge dated.

Cindy