[nabs-l] Braille Music

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 24 18:39:16 UTC 2013

Hi, this is Helga. I just wanted to tell you that I don't know how to read
Braille Music yet, I actually just started reading a Braille Music Chart
that someone sent me, which has some Basic Braille Music symbols. I just
wanted to ask you, is the Hebrew Braille code difficult to learn? Just
wondering. I actually know how to read grade 2 Braille, which is the
Literary Braille code. I just would like to learn how to read the Hebrew
Braille code, since I'm thinking someday in visiting Israel, and I would
like to learn to speack the Hebrew language! Do yu know where I can learn
the Hebrew Braille code, and the Hebrew Language? By the way, how did you
learn the Hebrew Braille Code? Is it true that you have to read it from
right to left, instead of reading it from left to right? Just curious! I
will really appreciate it, if you could give me some suggestions regarding
this. Thanks and God bless!!